Friday, September 12, 2008

The Returns of Mr. Counterfort

"The only character in this story is purely real & bears a strong resemblance to a one alive."

Carrying onn from were Sandy left.....I would like to dedicate this line to him before I start...

"If there has been a soul ever dedicated to revolutionize the concept of engineering it is Him it is Him it is Him...."


The very thought of this man brings shivers to me....although his certificate says he is 37 years old( I can never say he is 37 years young)but it seems his youth has left his soul sum 25 to 30 years back.....Explaining him in his own way would be something like this....

"I am a (free) body who has just attained his HALF-LIFE(remember radioactivity :P).So from now onwards my disintegration will almost follow a constant curve.My face is a perfectly plastic body which has already yielded a long way back..and even 1 mg of laugh can bring it to its permissible stress level....when sitting I try to keep myself in undamped free vibration,but wen I start to walk a wind load starts acting(as per clause 26.6 of IS-1893) which develops an external force and I get into a damped vibration but there too I try to avoid Resonance so that the amplitude of my vibration is always under control.Though phase difference between what I see and what I perceive are out of phase(phi=90 deg),but the sound wave flowing from my mouth always remain in uniform motion.

Perhaps I have gone a little beyond what I should have gone, but the feelings are coming straight from the heart which cant be subjugated by any sustained load(dead or live).Well,the guy is truly amazing, the amount of work he puts in one day cant be lesser than :

1) Duration of my whole semester studies

2) The amount of time I roam around

3) 16 hrs

Whichever is greater.


Sometimes I think of the day when he will get married( definitely feeling pity for that gal),the bond (stress) that they both will exhibit will be directly proportional to the amount of time she stays away from him.

Otherwise a shearing resistance can act which will lead to sudden failure of their relationship.

The brain he has;can create wonders but cant help it,he has to accept that we are a bunch of lumped mass which is in the highest state of equilibrium and cant be disturbed by even a seismic force of any scale.

9 comments:

sandy said...

Man too goooood!!!

Sugned off in such a great fashion..Really we are a bunch of lumped mass ....
And no seismic load can move us from our position..!!

rupesh said...

ha ha...
da description was fabulous :-)

Unknown said...

as such wind load acts according to IS 875 part 3 and IS 1893 is related to asiesmic design..kyun ki kal ki date mein jab aap field mein jaate hain..you are required to know wat is happening in the background.. .........any way gr8 description

MANISH GAURAV said...

@ saale padhaaku kide..tu bhi sale uske kisi janam ka bhai lagta hai.....

Santanu said...

Kya baat hai...manish bhi HKV ki language bolne laga

Nishant said...

THE DAY WHEN HE WILL GET MARRIED( DEFINITELY FEELING PITY FOR THAT GAL),THE BOND (STRESS) THAT THEY BOTH WILL EXHIBIT WILL BE DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL TO THE AMOUNT OF TIME SHE STAYS AWAY FROM HIM.

haha...
What can say abt that law ???
Its a great observation by my frnd MANISH !!

Unknown said...

i do not know bt this is such that when i was working with this architectural firm in delhi......

hahaha....well this guy is really a character man......
nywayz manish i always try to act like a critic for all ur writings....
bt ur really gettin better n better .... it was awesome....

Prashant said...

before writing such things u shd keep in mind that some ones feelings might get hurt ...u know where i am pointing you...dtf

infidel said...

part is he getting married.....seriously...evn i pity that girl.....hope she has the strength of a retaining wall....