Sunday, September 7, 2008

God's own Divine Child.....

One day,when I was kid,I went to school & as a true spectator was watching my house playing against vivekanand house.One of the guy was admiring a player that he was a genuine star; again in the class,the teachers always used to praise Ashish(happened to be our school topper) that he was star of our class.At night I used to glare at the sky and tried to see if I could see that cricket player and Ashish there.Never did I succeed!!!!Then I thought perhaps if I study like Ashish,I would find myself there oneday.With full devotion and motivation,I used to start my study but it was not before 15 minutes or so that my inner-self used to get over me. I used to think at least I am staying with my mum n dad....although they are stars..see their fate...they
have to stay away from their parents...and I had heard too that one star is several nautical miles away from the other.So getting satisfied I used to sleep in my mums lap.

Ishaan Awasti in me was dying to come out...but how...somebody told me how good my fingers suited to painting....ohh!!!I can't forget get that night. I only dreamt of M.F. Hussain and Picasso.....and the very next day I was ONN with my painting kit....the first thing which struck my mind was my favourate fruit,Mango.I started to draw the hybrid variety of mangoes.After I completed my drawing I went to dad to get appreciation for my wonderful drawing. Dad applauded me and said son just make it a bit bigger and your Banana will be ready to be eaten.At first I thought he was in his usual joking mood but after consulting everyone else in the house I had to believe that.

May be there was a greater tensile force acting on my mango...So the Elastic strain in it made it Banana perhaps.Nevertheless I thought,with advancement of science and technology, a mango will look like that one day.But it was time to switch my career.Study was never an option as my aggregate marks always happen to be less than Ashish's maths score and cricket bat was also too heavy to carry forget about driving it through squares and all.

But one thing I was certain off was that I was god's own divine child and after reading the above three paragraph you must have got that I really was...

13 comments:

Prashant said...

honestly you are exceptional when it comes to narration ..that too humorous narration.

Unknown said...

hahahahahha...

hahahahahhaha....

it is gettin difficult to find words 4 u day by day .....

Unknown said...

after reading all da 3 para's ......one thing is damn clear manish tu sahi mein "God's divine and gifted child" hain yaar....moulding urselves in different chars was superb.....da way mango chngd 2 banana was f greatest travesty....one day da other u will find urselves 2 b "Ramanjun" f maths "may"...."M.F.Hussain" .....alikeness f "Sachin"....f future elite.......

Santanu said...

Everyone have their won potentials , the early we get enlighted by this fact the brighter our lives become.
Regarding the essay manish have shared his encounter with the greastest reality of life.
I too belive that v r spl ...don't knw if we r so called "God's" divine child or nt..becoz Im an athesist

infidel said...

great!!!!! yo ho...
you touched the right chord with this!!!!

sandy said...

Bhai Saheb !!!!
Sahi jaa rahe ho ..!!!Nice work dude ..!! The thing about free writing is that it's just so free.!!!
So enjoy the freedom !!!

Sandeep Taterway said...

However I shall be waiting to hear about your newly found love interest as I told Pandu to do the same ...

Else you know where to find a detailed summary of your"interests"

www.sandeeptaterway.blogspot.com

heheh

Unknown said...

nice work dude..beautiful narration stuffed with innocent feelings is really a delight to its reader......
keep it up...

Unknown said...

yaa..
no doubt ...gud for nothing u r...
as i alwazz say..self realisation is da best realisation

Sandeep Taterway said...

Praveen ko kya paise diye gaye hain ..comments likhne ke liye ..hehe ....

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

"..just make it a bit bigger and your Banana will be ready to be eaten." ..hadd narration hai boss....
do write something more from your early real-life experiences/events (can narrate them in 3rd person.), it will be great.[:)]

Unknown said...

"I used to think at least I am staying with my mum n dad....although they are stars..see their fate...they
have to stay away from their parents...and I had heard too that one star is several nautical miles away from the other.So getting satisfied I used to sleep in my mums lap."
yaar....ise padhkar ye to nahin lagta ki tu kabhi Ishan awasthi reha hogaa![:p] tune mere school ki yaaden taza kar di.....really a genius writing.
congrates...keep it up.